Unable to Add to Basket
Most likely causes:
- You are using McAfee Internet Security Centre 2008 with Phishing enabled.
- You are using Zone Alarm with Ad Blocking enabled.
- You are using Norton 2006 with Ad Blocking enabled.
What you can try:
- Contact your Network Administrator regarding your Firewall settings.
- Disable Phishing in McAfee Internet Security Centre 2008 under Configure > Internet & Network > Phishing protection or upgrade to McAfee Internet Security Center 2009 which has had this feature removed.
- Disable Ad Blocking in Zone Alarm under Privacy > Main > Ad Blocking and select Off.
- Disable Ad Blocking and/or Popup Blocking Norton 2006 under Norton AntiSpam > Ad Blocking > click Turn Off. Then under Norton AntiSpam > Pop-up Blocking > click Turn Off. Alternatively, upgrade to Norton 2007 or later.
The connection to the website is working, however this error means that you have been unable to add items to your basket.
Return to the previous page.