As the UK agent of Azcue, Castle Pumps offer everything you need to keep your Azcue VB & VA Vertical Inline Centrifugal Pump running smoothly, including mechanical seals, ball bearings and o rings. Azcue VB & VA pump spares are available for a guaranteed 15 years, to ensure that the pump can continue to be maintained even if the model gets discontinued.
Using our extensive technical product knowledge, we have shortlisted the main Azcue spare parts needed for routine maintenance of the Azcue VB & VA Vertical Inline Centrifugal Pump.
|1-2 years replacement||3-5 years replacement|
- Casing Wear Ring 1500.1 / 1500.2
- Thrower 2540.1-2 / 2540.3
- Radial Ball Bearing 3011.1 / 3011.2
- Mechanical Seal 4200 / 4200-3
- Gasket 4590.1-2
- Gasket (priming pump) 4590.10
- O-Ring 4610.1-2
- Coupling Bush 7414
- Shaft 2100
- Impeller 2200 / 2200.3
- Impeller Nut 2912.1 / 2912.2
To supply you with the correct Azcue VB & VA spares that you require, we will need you to provide us with the pump type and the serial number (both of which you will find on the pump nameplate). From this, we can identify the exact model you have and supply the Azcue pump parts promptly.
Identifying your Azcue pump model:
- Castle Pumps offer a complete range of Azcue spare parts in a short lead time, with some popular parts in stock in our UK warehouse for immediate dispatch.
- Available for a guaranteed 15 years after model discontinuation. This means that even pumps no longer in production can be maintained for a pump's normal working life to prevent premature replacements.
- Azcue pump parts are interchangeable with some of the other Azcue models to reduce your stockholding requirements when you have more than one pump to maintain.