The Azcue VSS Vertical Immersion Pump is a higher flow, higher pressure model of vertical turbine pump designed for the transfer of clean water and oils, unlike the BTR and VRX models that can handle solids. As the vertical shaft pump is immersed into the tank it is good for applications where space saving is required or where if the pump was located outside the suction distance would be too long.
Based on DIN 24255, the VSS vertical column pump is manufactured to the same dimensions as alternative models to enable the easy replacement and retrofitting into existing pipework. An additional benefit to aid easy installation is that the discharge pipe of this vertical cantilever pump is fitted level with the motor.
Features of the VSS Vertical Cantilever Pump:
- Centrifugal immersion pump
- DIN 24255 dimensions for easy retrofitting
- Pump manufactured in Spain
- Marine type approved by all classification societies
- Discharge pipe installed level with motor for easy installation
- Ideal for space saving installations
- Bottom bearing lubrication for dry running
- Three phase 50Hz/60Hz motors available. IP55 as standard.
The Azcue VSS Centrifugal Vertically Immersed Sump Pumps are available with the following material options:
|BRONZE||CHROMED CARBON STEEL|
|Marine Applications:||Industrial Applications:|
- General sea water service
- Grey water
- Aquaculture recirculation systems
- Low viscosity fuel and lubrication transfer
- Closed loop water circulating
- General water transfer, supply and service
- Low viscosity fuel transfer
- Lube oil pump