The Azcue VST Vertical Immersion Pump is similar in design to the VSS model but with a higher flow. This cantilever pump is designed specifically for the transfer of large volumes of lubrication oils from a storage tank or container. As the pump is immersed into the tank it is ideal for installations where space saving is important or where if the pump was located outside the suction distance would be too long.
Based on DIN 24255, the VST immersed vertical shaft pump is manufactured to the same dimensions as alternative models to enable the easy replacement and retrofitting into existing pipework. An additional benefit to enable convenient installation is that the discharge pipe of this vertical column pump is fitted level with the motor.
Features of the VST Vertical Cantilever Pump:
- Centrifugal immersion pump
- DIN 24255 dimensions for easy retrofitting
- Pump manufactured in Spain
- Marine type approved by all classification societies
- Discharge pipe installed level with motor for easy installation
- Ideal for space saving installations
- Bottom bearing lubrication for dry running
- Three phase 50Hz/60Hz motors available. IP55 as standard
The Azcue VST Centrifugal Vertically Immersed Sump Pumps are available with the following material options:
|CHROMED CARBON STEEL|
|Marine Applications:||Industrial Applications:|
|Transferring large volumes of lubrication oil||Transferring large volumes of lubrication oil|