The Bombas Trief range of rotary piston pumps are designed for pumping a wide range of products from low to high viscosities. Reciprocating piston pumps have very high suction capability and maintain high volumetric efficiency regardless of the viscosity of the medium being pumped. The pumping action of a rotary piston pump assures that the nature of the product is not altered during pumping, which means that it is particularly excellent at handling shear sensitive products. The most common applications for this Bombas Trief pump includes thermal oils, vegetable oils, alcohols, gas oils, fuels, asphalt, paints, glues, resins, edible oils, juices and chocolates.
Features of the Trief Piston Pumps:
- High suction capability
- High volumetric efficiency regardless of viscosity
- Compatible with a wide range of products
- Viscosity up to 200000 Cst
- Various motor options; v-belt, close coupled, long coupled with gear reducer.
- 230V, three phase 50hz/60hz motors available.
- ATEX approved
- Suitable for thermal oils including Marlotherm, Duratherm, Paratherm, Multitherm, Mobiltherm and Dowtherm
- ACC – Bypass head for regulating flow and pressure
- ACP - Chamber head to heat/cool pumped product
- ACCP - Bypass head for regulating flow and pressure, chamber head to heat/cool pumped product
- AX – Fixed head meaning flow and pressure can’t be regulated
- AXP - Fixed head meaning flow and pressure can’t be regulated , chamber head to heat/cool pumped product
The Bombas Trief Rotary Piston Pumps are available with the following material options:
|Cast Iron GG-20||NI-Resist Cast Iron||AISI-316 Stainless Steel||Bronze||Polypropylene||Cast IronGG-40||F-114|