The Flux COMBIFLUX Barrel Pump is designed for transferring smaller quantities of light fluids including acids, chemicals and oil up to 250 CP from drums and IBCs. The benefit over the JUNIORFLUX is that this chemical transfer pump has a quick-release motor, which allows the motor to be easily swapped between multiple pumps. As a Flux pumps supplier, we, therefore, recommend this solution for reducing the cost of purchasing several motors whilst preventing cross-contamination of fluids by using the same pump for all. The Flux FP314 barrel pump also benefits from an intelligent cooling concept of the motor with double-walled housing that provides air circulation and protects against aggressive vapours' penetration.
Suitable for pumping out of narrow-necked containers, this chemical drum pump is perfect for barrels and IBCs with narrow openings which are usually difficult to access. The FP314 electric drum pump for chemicals is seal-less, meaning that fluids can be pumped that would otherwise damage a mechanical seal. The COMBIFLUX Flux pump can be easily operated with one hand and requires minimal force to change between drums due to its compact and lightweight design. There is no danger of the fluid being contaminated by shaft lubricants as the pumped fluid lubricates the shaft.
This Flux barrel pump is available with a DC motor, 18v lithium-ion battery, and main power motor, 110v or 230v. The battery model comes equipped with a fast high voltage charger that can be recharged within 30 minutes; once charged, the COMBIFLUX chemical barrel pump can empty 17 x 200l drums or 3 IBCs.
Features of the FP 314 Flux Drum Pump:
- Cost effective and lightweight chemical drum pump
- Ideal for the transfer of small quantities from IBCs and barrels
- Can pump out of narrow-necked containers
- The motor is easily removable between pumps
- Several pumps can be operated in series with one motor
- Minimal force required to change drums
- Hand nozzle always quickly at hand due to holding hook
- Maintenance and wear free – making it cost saving
- A 200-litre drum can be emptied within just three minutes (at 15,000 rpm)
- Ten 200-litre drums can be emptied with one storage battery (at 5,000 rpm)
- Delivery rate will not drop near end of battery service life (for 18v model)
- Last speed setting active when switched on again
- Popular as a cost effective chemical transfer pump
- Long-life PTFE bearings
- Chemical resistant ETFE impellers
- Available in 18v, 110v or 230v
- COMBIFLUX FP 314 PP-25/19:
- 314 48 807 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 314 48 810 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- COMBIFLUX FP 314 PP-32/25:
- 314 49 910 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- COMBIFLUX FP 314 PP/S-32/25 with AdBlue:
- 314 49 ZV2 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 314 PP-25/19:
- 314 45 905 – 500mm Immersion Length
- 314 45 907 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 314 45 910 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 314 PP-32/25:
- 314 46 905 – 500mm Immersion Length
- 314 46 907 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 314 46 910 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 314 46 912 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 314 PVDF-25/19:
- 314 65 905 – 500mm Immersion length
- 314 65 907 – 700mm Immersion length
- 314 65 910 – 1000mm Immersion length
- FP 314 S-28/25:
- 314 26 905 – 500mm Immersion Length
- 314 26 907 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 314 26 910 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 314 26 912 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- 301 01 000 – with holder & charger, 220-240v, 50-60Hz
- 301 01 003 – with holder & charger, 100-120v, 50-60Hz
- 301 01 001 – with holder & without charger
The Flux COMBIFLUX FP314 Series Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
This Flux pump is a perfect portable chemical pump solution for transferring light fluids and chemicals from a drum or IBC.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quick-release motor – The COMBIFLUX benefits from a quick-action coupling between the motor and the pump allowing the motor to be easily used on multiple pumps. This reduces the cost of purchasing several motors and prevent cross-contamination of fluids by using the same pump for all.
- Intelligent cooling concept - The motor of this Flux pump has a double-walled housing ensuring air circulation and protects against aggressive vapours' penetration.
- Seal-less design – This electric barrel pump has no mechanical seal, allowing the fluid to flow through the pump bearings and preventing leakages and wear.
- Small outer diameter –This feature allows this chemical drum pump to be used for narrow-necked drums and IBCs.
- Low weight – This flux barrel pump can be easily used with one hand and move between drums or IBCs due to the light weighted and space-saving design.
- Powerful motor – The F314 comes either with a mains powered or battery power motor. The battery model can be easily and quickly recharged within 30 minutes, which minimise work interruption. Once charged, the chemical barrel pump can empty 17 x 200l drums or 3 IBCs
Due to the long – life PTFE bearings and the chemical resistant impellers, this chemical drum pump is suitable for various industrial applications. The Flux Brushless battery powered barrel pump is a versatile solution as it is available in different materials compatible with various fluids, making it a popular chemical transfer pump:
- Acids and alkalis
- Liquid fertilizers
- Cleaning solutions
- Concentrated nitric acid
- Sulphuric acid
- Acetic acid