The Flux F427 Sanitary Barrel Pump is specifically designed for hygienic applications, making it a perfect pumping solution for transferring food stuffs from drums and IBCs. Every component of this food grade drum pump can be stripped down, cleaned and/or sterilised with minimum effort to ensure compliance with the food processing regulations. This food transfer pump has minimal dead spots, and the drive shaft, the inner and outer tubes are made of stainless steel to eliminate the risk of bacterial growth.
Thanks to the absence of a mechanical seal, the F427 Flux barrel pump ensures will be no contamination of the liquid by shaft lubricants, and as the pumped fluid lubricates the pump shaft, there is no concern for wearing seals. Another benefit of this food grade drum pump is its lightweight construction, making it easy to move between barrels.
This Flux pump can transfer fluids containing solids up to 2mm, such as juices with pulp or soups with spices. The sanitary drum pump can also handle chemicals, light oils and fluids up to 1000 CP. It’s FDA approval and 3A certificate combined with the optimal barrel emptying feature, makes the Flux F427 food grade pump a perfect solution for hygienic applications including food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Features of the F 427 Flux Food Grade Drum Pump:
- Heavy duty, sanitary drum pump
- Ideal for dispensing from barrels and IBCs
- Suitable for transferring most low viscosity fluids including food stuffs
- All wetted parts are made of stainless steel, PTFE or ETFE
- Every component of the hygienic pump can be stripped down and cleaned and/or sterilised with a minimum of effort, there are no inaccessible voids in the pump.
- Appropriate for food contact acc. to EC 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21
- Available in a 3A and ATEX version
- No mechanical seal
- Shaft is lubricated by the pumped fluid
- Radial shaft seals prevent the intrusion of vapours and liquid in the coupling area
- Optimum barrel emptying due to unique impellor design
- Variety of motor options available including brushless motors, commutator motors, air motors and three-phase gear motors
- FP 427 S3-43/38 G ¼” male discharge connection:
- 427 20 307 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 427 20 310 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 427 20 312 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 427 S4-43/38 Rd x 1/6 thread connection:
- 427 20 407 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 427 20 410 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 427 20 412 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 427 S-43/38 FOOD ¼” Clamp connection:
- 427 20 607 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 427 20 610 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 427 20 612 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 427 S3A-43/38 3A Certified 1 ½” Clamp connection:
- 427 20 207 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 427 20 210 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 427 20 212 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux F427 Series Sanitary Drum Pumps are available with the following material options:
|STAINLESS STEEL 316|
L/316 Ti (S)
This Flux pump is a perfect food grade pumping solution for transferring products for human consumption a from drum or IBC. The food grade drum pump is FDA approved, and there are models available with 3A Certificates
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for sterilisation – The F427 stainless steel barrel pump can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning, and all elements in contact with the liquid can be sterilised.
- Sanitary design - The shaft and inner tube are with closed bearing and minimal dead spots to eliminate bacterial growth risk.
- Handle fluids containing solids – This hygienic pump can handle solids up to 2mm
- Approved for hygienic applications – Flux F427 barrel pump is FDA approved and available with 3A Certificate, meaning it is suitable for food processing, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals applications.
The Flux F427 food transfer pump is made of stainless steel and can be easily stripped down to clean and sterilise components to prevent bacteria growth. The food grade electric drum pump is also FDA approved and is available with 3A certificate, meaning the pump is appropriate for food contact and hygienic operations.
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics
- Thin media