The Flux F560TR Eccentric Worm Drive Barrel Pump is a horizontal food grade pump designed for pumping viscous fluids, even pasty substances up to 50,000 CP from a barrel or IBC containers that is not accessible from the top. The wide viscosity range of this food-grade drum pump makes it a versatile solution for many applications in the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Due to the progressive cavity style design, the sanitary barrel pump by Flux, provides smooth flow at constant pressure, ensuring little disruption to the pumped fluid. This makes it a preferable choice for handling shear sensitive fluids.
Equipped with a robust bearing flange between the motor and the shaft that provides additional support, this high viscosity barrel pump has excellent performance and extended service life. The advanced design features of the F560TR food grade drum pump mean that there are no hidden voids or inaccessible parts. This, combined with the special shaft design that allows reversible flow operations and the ability to disassemble easily, allows the Flux drum pump to be easily cleaned and/or sterilised with minimum effort, ensuring compliance with the hygienic regulations. FDA compliant, this stainless steel barrel pump has a comprehensive modular construction system to limit any potential cross contamination.
The F560TR high viscosity electric drum pump is a versatile pumping solution. This Flux sanitary pump can be used in fixed installations and as a portable pumping solution. The electric drum pump can be mounted on a trolley or a console that can be easily moved between drums and IBCs. Another benefit is that this Flux pump can be adjusted individually based on the media's characteristics to provide efficient operation. Available with either a 3 phase electric or compressed air motor, the Flux F560TR food grade pump can also be supplied with ATEX certification for flammable fluids and environments.
Features of the F560TR Flux Drum Pump:
- Sanitary drum pump for dispensing low to high viscosity products (up to 80,000cP)
- Ideal for emptying drums and IBCs which are not accessible from above
- Advanced hygienic pump design without any inaccessible or hidden voids.
- Compressed air or electric motor options
- Smooth pumping action with little turbulence to the pumped product.
- Suitable for shear-sensitive media
- Outer diameter of the pump tube 50 or 54mm.
- Closed mechanical seal of easy cleanability
- FDA compliant
- Versions with anti-clockwise/clockwise operation
- A special shaft design allows reversible flow operations
- Flow rate adjustable (in combination with frequency-controlled three-phase motor)
- Pump can be easily dismantled and cleaned
- Models available with ATEX certification
- Different stator materials are available: PTFE, NBR black, NBR white, FKM
- Anti-clockwise rotation:
- F 560 S3-54/26-400 TR, FOOD, Clamp
- F 560 S3-54/26-1,000 TR, FOOD, Clamp
- F 560 S3-54/26-1,200 TR, FOOD, Clamp
- with anti-clockwise/clockwise rotation:
- F 560 S3-54/26-400 TR, FOOD, Clamp
The Flux F560TR Series Eccentric Worm Drive Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
| ||Stainless Steel ||PTFE ||NBR |
|TUBESET ||X || || |
|STATOR || ||X ||X |
This Flux pump is a perfect food grade pumping solution for transferring high viscosity liquids from a drum or IBC, which are not accessible from above. The food grade drum pump is FDA approved and can be supplied with ATEX certification for flammable fluids and environments.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembly for sterilisation – The F560TR stainless steel barrel pump can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning, and all elements in contact with the liquid can be sterilised.
- Easy to move - Due to its lightweight design, this drum pump can be easily moved between barrels and IBCs. The electric drum pump can be mounted on a trolley or a console.
- Wide viscosity range - The F560TR can handle both low and high viscosity fluids up to 50,000cP, making it an ideal solution for transferring even barely moving fluids.
- Suitable for shear-sensitive liquids - This sanitary drum pump has smooth flow at constant pressure offering low shear, pulsation-free liquid transfer.
- Approved for hygienic applications – Flux F560GS high viscosity barrel pump is FDA approved and has a sanitary design, meaning it is suitable for food processing, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals applications.
Versatile pumping solution - This electric drum pump can be supplied with a three-phase motor or FPM compressed-air motors. In addition, the stator of the F550TR barrel pump can be supplied in various materials, ensuring that the pump can be used in multiple applications.
The Flux F560TR food grade pump is made of stainless steel and can be easily stripped down to clean and sterilise components to prevent bacteria growth. The food grade electric drum pump is also FDA approved, meaning the pump is appropriate for food transfer and hygienic operations where viscous, shear-sensitive fluids are handled.
- Liquid to no longer flowable foods
- Pharmaceutical ingredients
- Cosmetic products