The Flux F620 S-30 Horizontal Centrifugal Immersion Pumps are designed for transferring low flammable liquids from a container or tank, with carry handles available to make it portable. This range of immersed centrifugal pumps is fitted with mechanical seals in ceramic oxide and FKM o- rings. The mechanical seal ensures that the fluid is kept away from the bearings and upper pump shaft enhancing the life span of the bearings.
Features of the F 620 Vertical Cantilever Pump:
- Horizontal centrifugal immersion pump
- Fitted with an open conical impeller and a ceramic oxide mechanical seal with FKM O-rings.
- Stainless steel impeller upon request.
- Suitable for fluids with a viscosity up to 2500 mPas (cP).
- Liquid is never in contact with the bearings.
- Flexible coupling pump connection
- Available with a wide range of three phase motors from 0.75 to 4.0 kW
- Motors available include jet proof to IP55 and explosion proof to ATEX
- Thread connection on both suction and discharge side.
- Base plate available for horizontal applications.
- Carrying handles available for portable applications
The Flux F620 S-30 Series Centrifugal Immersion Pumps are available with the following material options:
|Ceramic Oxide||316 Ti (S)||Polypropylene||FKM|