The Grundfos SP Series Borehole Pump is a submersible groundwater pump designed for pumping raw water from underground, domestic water supply and rain water. The borehole water pumps can be installed into boreholes and wells and submerged below the water level. The SP series is ideal for use in ground water lowering, mining, off-shore applications, irrigation, pressure boosting and fountains. For industrial applications the submersible borehole pumps can be placed on the inside of tanks. To increase wear resistance and reduce the risk of corrosion to the pumps the range is available in stainless steel grades AISI 304, 316 and 904L. The deep well pump series encompasses a wide variety of sizes and motor voltages to match any duty point.
- Available in stainless steel grades 304, 316 and 904L.
- Square shaped, well lubricated bearings enable any sand particles to leave the pump via the pumped liquid.
- Hermetically sealed motor, close coupled to the pump body.
- The inlet strainer prevents particles over a certain size from entering the pump.
- Stainless steel impeller available in grades 304, 316 and 904L depending on choice of model.
- All pumps contain a reliable non-return valve to prevent backflow and its short closing time reduces the risk of destructive water hammer.
- For further protection when operating in liquid containing chloride a complete range of zinc anodes are available for cathodic protection.
- When pumping liquids with a risk of chemical residue pumps can be delivered with FKM elastomer rubber components.
- Borehole diameter 4” to 12”.
- 1 – 3 phase 50Hz / 60Hz motors - 0.37Kw to 220Kw
- SP 1A
- SP 2A
- SP 3A
- SP 5A
- SP 8A
- SP 9
- SP 11
- SP 14
- SP 17
- SP 30
- SP 46
- SP 60
- SP 77
- SP 95
- SP 125
- SP 160
- SP 215
|MATERIAL||SP 1A||SP 2A||SP 3A||SP 5A||SP 8A||SP 9||SP 11||SP 14||SP 17||SP 30||SP 46||SP 60||SP 77||SP 95||SP 125||SP 160||SP 215|
|STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4301 AISI 304||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4401 AISI 316||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4539 AISI 904L||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|