The Grundfos SQ1 Series Model B Borehole Pump is a submersible ground water pump designed for pumping ground and rain water. These submersible borehole pumps are ideally suited for use in domestic water supply for houses or holiday cottages which are not connected to the municipal water supply. They are also suited for use in small water works, irrigation, tank applications and pressure boosting. The SQ series borehole water pumps are designed primarily to pump thin, clean, non-aggressive and non-explosive liquids that do not contain solid particles or fibres. They can pump liquid containing sand up to 50g/m³. The SQ1 series are constructed of stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316 depending upon the model and can be installed to a maximum depth of 150 metres below the static water table. These deep well pumps may be placed vertically, horizontally or any position in between.
- Minimum borehole diameter 76mm.
- Maximum depth: 150m below the water table.
- Wear resistant, lightweight and efficient. The hydraulic design ensures high pump efficiency, low energy consumption and cost effectiveness.
- The pump is fitted with a cut-out to prevent the motor burning out if there is a shortage of water in the borehole.
- Built in protection features include soft start to reduce stress on the pump and electrical service, dry running protection and up thrust bearing protection to prevent breakdown when starting up.
- Polyamide impellers with tungsten carbide bearings which are not fastened to the shaft enable higher wear resistance to sand and ensure a longer product life.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Hermetically sealed motor, close coupled to the pump body.
- Single phase 50 / 60Hz motor - up to 1.85Kw
- SQ 1-35
- SQ 1-35N
- SQ 1-50
- SQ 1-50N
- SQ 1-65
- SQ 1-65N
- SQ 1-80
- SQ 1-80N
- SQ 1-95
- SQ 1-95N
- SQ 1-110
- SQ 1-110N
- SQ 1-125
- SQ 1-125N
- SQ 1-140
- SQ 1-140N
- SQ 1-155
- SQ 1-155N
EN 1.4301 AISI 304
STAINLESS STEELEN 1.4401 AISI 316