The Grundfos SQ2 Series Model B Borehole Pump is lightweight, stainless steel and wear resistant designed to handle clear, non-chemically aggressive liquids including rain water and ground water and domestic water supply. These submersible borehole pumps are able to be used both continuously and intermittently in various applications including irrigation, small water works and pressure boosting. The SQ2 series borehole water pump is able to pump liquid containing sand up to 50g/m³ but not liquid containing fibres or solid particles. These deep well pumps are suitable for use up to a borehole depth of 150 metres and 76mm wide and can operate from vertical and horizontal positions.
- Pumps are available in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316.
- Higher pump efficiency, low energy consumption and cost effectiveness is ensured by the hydraulic design.
- In the event of a shortage of water in the borehole the motor is fitted with a cut-out.
- Built in protection features include soft start to minimise wear and prevent overloading, up thrust bearing protection to prevent breakdown when staring up and dry running protection.
- Polyamide impellers with tungsten carbide bearings which are not fastened to the shaft enable higher wear resistance to sand and ensure a longer product life.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Hermetically sealed motor, close coupled to the pump body.
- Single phase 50 / 60Hz motors.
- SQ 2-35
- SQ 2-35N
- SQ 2-55
- SQ 2-55N
- SQ 2-70
- SQ 2-70N
- SQ 2-85
- SQ 2-85N
- SQ 2-100
- SQ 2-100N
- SQ 2-115
- SQ 2-115N
STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4301 AISI 304
EN 1.4401 AISI 316