The Grundfos SQ3 Series Model B Borehole Pump is compact, easy to install and offers a wide range of performance making it easier to choose a pump to suit an application and performance level. The se submersible borehole pumps come equipped with permanent magnet motors that provide higher efficiency levels and supply pump heads to 137 metres. The SQ3 borehole water pumps are designed to handle liquid transfer in tanks, ground water supply to private houses, small water works and small irrigation systems and pump clear, non-chemically aggressive liquids that do not contain any fibres or solid particles. The SQ3 deep well pump is available in either stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316.
- Ground water, rain water, domestic water supply.
- Minimum borehole diameter 76mm.
- Maximum depth: 150m below the water table.
- Wear resistant, lightweight and efficient.
- Built in protection features include soft start to reduce stress on the pump and electrical service, dry running protection, up thrust bearing protection to prevent breakdown when starting up and thermal cut-out.
- Polyamide floating impellers with tungsten carbide bearings ensure higher wear resistance to sand and a longer product life.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Hermetically sealed motor, close coupled to the pump body.
- Single phase 50 / 60Hz motors.
- SQ 3-30
- SQ 3-30N
- SQ 3-40
- SQ 3-40N
- SQ 3-55
- SQ 3-55N
- SQ 3-65
- SQ 3-65N
- SQ 3-80
- SQ 3-80N
- SQ 395
- SQ 3-95N
- SQ 3-105
- SQ 3-105N
|POLYAMIDE||STAINLESS STEEL |
EN 1.4301 AISI 304
EN 1.4401 AISI 316