The Grundfos SQ5 Series Model B Borehole Pump is a multi-stage submersible pump designed for use in domestic water supplies and pumping ground and rain water. The SQ5 submersible borehole pumps are used primarily in private housing, small water works, irrigation and pressure boosting to pump clear water that is free from solids and can achieve a flow rate up to 7.5 m³/hr. These borehole water pumps are available in either stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316 depending on model and come with polyamide floating impellers with tungsten carbide bearings making the pumps wear resistant, lightweight, cost effective and efficient. The SQ5 deep well pump has a high flow velocity and has a maximum head pressure of 92.5 metres.
- Minimum borehole diameter 76mm.
- Maximum depth: 150m below the water table.
- The hydraulic design ensures higher pump efficiency and lower energy consumption.
- The pump is fitted with a cut-out to prevent the motor burning out if there is a shortage of water in the borehole.
- Built in protection features include soft start to minimise wear and prevent overloading, up thrust bearing protection to prevent breakdown when staring up, over and under voltage protection and dry running protection.
- Hermetically sealed motor, close coupled to the pump body.
- Single phase 50 / 60Hz motors.
- SQ 5-15
- SQ 5-15N
- SQ 5-25
- SQ 5-25N
- SQ 5-35
- SQ 5-35N
- SQ 5-50
- SQ 5-50N
- SQ 5-60
- SQ 5-60N
- SQ 5-70
- SQ 5-70N
STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4301 AISI 304
EN 1.4401 AISI 316