The Grundfos SQ7 Series Model B Borehole Pump is a multistage submersible pump used for pumping thin, clean, non-chemically aggressive water such as rain and ground water. For example in applications that include domestic water supply for houses and dwellings that are not connected to the municipal water supply, environmental applications such as remedial pumping or sampling and small water works and irrigation systems. The SQ7 submersible borehole pump is designed to handle liquids containing sand up to 50g/m³ but not fibres or solids and has a maximum head pressure of up to 55.3 metres. Wear resistant, lightweight, cost effective and efficient, the borehole water pumps come in either AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel with a polyamide floating impeller. The SQ7 deep well pump has a wide performance range making it easier to match performance and application needs to the correct pump.
- Minimum borehole diameter of 76mm.
- Maximum depth: 150m below the water table.
- The compact hydraulic design ensures high pump efficiency and low energy consumption.
- The pump is fitted with a cut-out to prevent the motor burning out if there is a shortage of water in the borehole.
- Built in protection features include soft start to minimise wear and prevent overloading, dry running protection, up thrust bearing protection to prevent breakdown when starting up and over and under voltage protection.
- Polyamide impellers with tungsten carbide bearings which are not fastened to the shaft enable higher wear resistance to sand and ensure a longer product life.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Hermetically sealed motor with permanent magnets, close coupled to the pump body.
- Single phase 50 / 60Hz motors.
- SQ 7-15
- SQ 7-15N
- SQ 7-30
- SQ 7-30N
- SQ 7-40
- SQ 7-40N
STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4301 AISI 304
STAINLESS STEELEN 1.4401 AISI 316