The Grundfos SQE2 Series Model B Borehole Pump is a constant pump equipped with built in electronic controls, which ensure advanced computer controlled performance and state of the art protection. The borehole water pumps variable speed motor electronically changes the pump speed to match demand and provide constant pressure. The submersible borehole pumps are used in conjunction with either the CU300 or CU301 control boxes which allow the user to choose the desired water pressure by simply pressing arrows up or down. The pressure censor precisely measures the water pressure then sends the signal to the control box which then electronically commands the pumps to start, stop, speed up or slows down in order to maintain a constant pressure.
- Made from stainless steel and other corrosion resistant materials.
- Lightweight and advanced electronics.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Suitable for constant and intermittent use.
- Single phase 50 / 60 Hz motors.
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency.
- R100 remote control available on request.
- This deep well pump, pumps ground and rain water, clear, non-aggressive liquids that do not contain fibres or solids.
- Applications include domestic water supply, irrigation, small scale water works.
- Low voltage and dry run protection.
- SQE 2-35
- SQE 2-35N
- SQE 2-55
- SQE 2-55N
- SQE 2-70
- SQE 2-70N
- SQE 2-85
- SQE 2-85N
- SQE 2-100
- SQE 2-100N
- SQE 2-115
- SQE 2-115N
STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4301 AISI 304
STAINLESS STEELEN 1.4401 AISI 316