The Grundfos SQE3 Series Model B Borehole Pump are submersible borehole pumps that offer the same features as the SQ3 pumps, but are used with either a CU300 or CU301 control box - to regulate and maintain a constant water pressure. This system can ensure that constant pressure is maintained within the maximum pump performance level, despite varying degrees of water consumption. The borehole water pump is able to operate without the control unit but cannot offer all the safety features and alarms as when the pump is connected to it. The SQE3 single phase motor is available from 0.7Kw to 1.85Kw depending upon model choice, and its variable speed drive changes the speed to match the demand enabling the pump to maintain constant pressure.
- Suitable for ground or rain water, clear, non-chemically aggressive liquid that does not contain solids or fibres.
- Applications include: domestic water supply, small water works, small scale irrigation.
- This deep well pump is lightweight, cost effective and efficient.
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency.
- Variable speed motor.
- R100 remote control available on request allows monitoring of the installation and changing of the factory settings.
- Safety features include dry running protection, soft starting to prevent water hammer, overload protection and over and under voltage protection.
- Available in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316.
- Push button pressure set point adjustment.
- SQE 3-30
- SQE 3-30N
- SQE 3-40
- SQE 3-40N
- SQE 3-55
- SQE 3-55N
- SQE 3-65
- SQE 3-65N
- SQE 3-80
- SQE 3-80N
- SQE 3-95
- SQE 3-95N
- SQE 3-105
- SQE 3-105N
STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4301 AISI 304
STAINLESS STEELEN 1.4401 AISI 316