The Grundfos SQE7 Series Model B Borehole Pump is designed specifically for use in applications where it is necessary to maintain constant water pressure. This borehole water pump features a variable speed motor, stainless steel pressure censor and is designed to operate with grundfos control boxes CU300 and CU301.The control boxes monitor performance and indicate any problem that could prevent the deep well pump from operating. Constructed of stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316, these submersible borehole pumps are corrosion resistant, lightweight and cost effective.
- Designed for pumping clear, non-chemically aggressive water that does not contain any solids or fibres.
- Used for domestic water supply, small scale water works and irrigation.
- Variable speed motor with permanent magnets for high efficiency.
- R100 remote control available as an optional extra.
- Offers protection from dry running, over and under voltage supply, overheating and overload.
- Minimum borehole width 76mm.
- Maximum depth 150 metres.
- Pumps can be started, stopped or rested simply via the means of a push button.
- Single phase motors - 0.7 to 1.68Kw
- SQE 7-15
- SQE 7-15N
- SQE 7-30
- SQE 7-30N
- SQE 7-40
- SQE 7-40N
STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4301 AISI 304
STAINLESS STEELEN 1.4401 AISI 316