The Grundfos SQFlex Series Submersible Borehole Pump is an environmentally friendly, renewable energy water supply solution ideally suited for use in areas where water is scarce and the power supply is poor to non-existent. These borehole pumps are powered primarily by solar and wind energy. The pumps are designed for use in remote areas and used in facilities such as schools, hospitals and single family dwellings. On farms and game parks they can be used for irrigation and for watering livestock. The SQFlex deep well pumps are manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel as standard but some models are available in AISI 316 for more aggressive liquids. These borehole water pumps contain a built in inverter for solar, wind and A/C power sources and can run on both A/C and D/C voltage with no need for an external inverter.
- Groundwater supply, domestic water supply and rain water.
- Renewable energy supply, can be used continuously or intermitantly.
- A permanent magnet motor allows for efficient use of natural energy and a back up battery system can store any extra energy that is generated.
- Low operating costs. Easy to install, operate and maintain.
- Built in motor protection, dry running protection and built in sand shield.
- Maximum power point tracking.
- Wide voltage range.
- For high head applications models 3, 6 and 11 are available as helical motor pumps and for low head applications 16, 25, 40 and 60 are available as centrifugal models.
- Single phase 50 /60 Hz motors.
- Minimum 76mm Borehole width.
- 1.4301 DIN.W.-Nr
- 1.4401 DIN.W.-Nr
STAINLESS STEEL EN 1.4301 AISI 304
STAINLESS STEELEN 1.4401 AISI 316