The HCP AFG Series Submersible Pump is used primarily on construction sites, in coal plants and for use with sand and gravel. This sump pump is also used in the removal of silt and sludge and the agitation of larger solids from the sump floor. The HCP AFG Series Submersible Water Pump is available in versions with or without a float switch and can handle solids up to 54 mm. The range comes with motors up to 11Kw and can achieve flow rates up to 150³/hr. The AFG HCP Sludge Pumps can also be customised to fit specifications.
- Free passage of solids up to 54mm
- Available with or without a float switch
- A ductile iron agitator with a hardness of 50-55 HRC
- Hardened and abrasion resistant impeller with a 30~33 HRC Hardness rating
- Abrasion resistant chrome steel wear ring on models AF-610/615
- Available to be customised to fit specifications
- Three phase 50Hz / 60Hz motors available
- AFG-55 - 5.5Kw, 3 phase, 50-60Hz motor. 100mm outlet, 15.5M max Head, 60m³h. 26mm free passage.
- AFG-75 - 7.5Kw, 3 phase, 50-60Hz motor. 100mm outlet, 21M max Head, 60m³h. 26mm free passage.
- AFG-610 - 7.5Kw, 3 phase, 50-60Hz motor. 150mm outlet, 10.5M max Head, 150m³h. 54mm free passage.
- AFG-615- 11Kw, 3 phase, 50-60Hz motor. 150mm outlet, 14.5M max Head, 150m³h. 54mm free passage.
|CAST IRON||SUS420J2 STAINLESS STEEL|