The HCP LA Series Submersible Pump is an axial flow design, providing higher flow rates. This makes the sump pump ideal for supplying water for agricultural irrigation, cooling in power plants, large scale dewatering, drainage of waste water and the extraction of water from rivers and docks. The LA Series submersible water pump is available with or without flow switch, has models with motors up to 75Kw and has a maximum performance of 4800m³/hr.
- Water supply, large scale dewatering, drainage of waste water and water extraction
- Axial flow design for high flow rates
- Available with or without a flow switch
- Equipped with cable lead isolated by hardened epoxy for water proofing, double mechanical seal
- Three phase 50Hz / 60Hz IP68 motors
- Fitted with minature thermal protector to prevent motor operating in dry and prevent overheating
- Water detector can be installed within seal chamber, motor chamber or wiring chamber to prevent water ingress incase of seal failure
- LA-2250 -37Kw, 3 phase, 50-60Hz motor. 22”/24” discharge, 3/4M max Head, 2400/2280m³h.
- LA-2875 - 55Kw, 3 phase, 50-60Hz motor. 28” discharge, 3.5M max Head, 1680m³h.
- LA-28100 - 75Kw, 3 phase, 50-60Hz motor. 28” discharge, 4M max Head, 1680m³h.
|CAST IRON ||STAINLESS STEEL AISI 316|
X5CrNiMO 18 10