The Japy Equipped Semi-Rotary Hand Pump is designed for pumping and transferring water, diesel fuel, oil, gasoline, alcohol, toluene, trichloroethylene, acetone and white spirit. The manual pump complies with ATEX directive 94/9/EC and carries an ATEX classification of II 2 GD IIC T4 (Tf<120°C) for use in potentially explosive environments. The semi-rotary hand pump can achieve a flow rate of up to 2m³/hr and models can weigh up to 15.5Kg.
- The atex pump includes a 300 micron stainless steel filter for protection from outside intrusions.
- Grounding cable and clip included for earthing.
- Stainless steel valve and stainless steel pouring spout as standard.
- Optional nickeled brass manual distribution pistol available.
- Stainless steel outlet elbow, 1 metre stainless steel suction tube and 2” bunghole.
- 2 metres reticulated polyethylene pipe.
- Optional extras available with this series include a filter cartridge for filtering water and impurities from diesel fuel and a flow metre (model dependent according to fluid).
- ATEX approved to II 2 GD IIC T4
|CAST IRON||BRASS||PTFE BRAID|
|BODY/COVER & LEVER||X|
The Royal Veterinary College contacted us with a unique enquiry. They needed an ATEX rated hand pump for transferring -20°C acetone, which would be used to freeze animal carcasses in their laboratory. The college sent photos of the drum along with the dimensions, to ensure the tubeset was cut to the correct length. We supplied them with their required pump, as well as a discharge hose and nozzle so the customer had easier operation.