The Liverani GR ADPE Series are long coupled, Explosion Proof (II 2G IIC c T4 X / II 2G IIB c T4 X) side channel pump. These liquid ring pumps are frequently used in many industries for the transfer and offloading of clean, low viscosity and flammable fluids such as light hydrocarbons including Aviation Fuel / Kerosene, Petrol & Diesel as well as alcohols, acids, solvents & edible fluids.
The GR ADPE side channel pumps are an incredibly robust and versatile pump, offering a varied flow and head range as well as motor voltage options and control options. They are supplied either on a baseplate or trolley for portable applications.
Features of the GR ADPE Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- Explosion proof, long coupled liquid ring pump
- Self priming up to 6m without the need of a non return valve
- Reversible operation
- Low risk of cavitation due to low NPSHr
- Short period of dry running
- Hygienic construction
- Transfer of fluids with gases and vapour in suspension without a pulsing effect
- Single bearing and sealing construction up to MASTER 2”, NAUTIC 70 & 80 units fitted with double bearing and sealing construction - reducing shaft deflection and wear & increased leakage protection
- Supplied with BSP M Fittings as standard. Can be supplied with a variety of food grade connections and also custom welded flange configurations. See case study here.
- Operating Speeds up to 2800 rpm
- Trolleys fitted with Anti-Static Wheels
- Stainless Steel Impellers available for Stainless Pump Heads. Fitted with Bronze as standard (except NAUTIC 80 in SS)
- Single Phase motors available for up to MASTER 2” / SPECIAL 50
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
| Description ||Bronze ||Stainless Steel AISI 316 ||Nitrile (NBR) ||PTFE ||Ceramic / Graphite / NBR ||Ceramic / Graphite / Viton ||Ceramic / Graphite / EPDM |
|Part List || || || || || || || |
|Pump Body ||• ||• || || || || || |
|Impeller ||• ||• || || || || || |
|Shaft || ||• || || || || || |
|Mechanical Seal || || || || ||• ||• ||• |
|Flange Seal || || || ||• || || || |
** NOTE: Changes in Lip & Mechanical Seal Materials are at cost.