The Liverani INV Series are variable speed, inverter controlled side channel pumps with forced ventilation. These hygienic, stainless steel liquid ring pumps are trolley mounted and fitted with a mounted control panel and variable speed controller. The system doesn’t feature dry run protection and the pumps are close coupled with extra fan cooling on the motors instead of a gear box.
All the models of the INV side channel pumps are available as Three Phase, and are able to be run up to 60Hz offering a larger flow and head range than the standard 50 Hz units.
Optional extras include:
1. Bi-directional radio controller instead of a wired unit which is water proof and can work up to a 100 m distance and is supplied with a charging station.
2. Supplementary 4-20 mA Connector
3. Timing System
4. Four Wheel Trolley
Features of the INV Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- Variable speed inverter controlled liquid ring pump c/w forced ventilation
- Self priming up to 6m without the need of a non return valve
- Reversible operation
- Low risk of cavitation due to low NPSHr
- Short period of dry running
- Hygienic construction
- Transfer of fluids with gases and vapour in suspension without a pulsing effect
- Single bearing and sealing construction up to EP MASTER 2”, EP70 & EP80 units fitted with double bearing and sealing construction - reducing shaft deflection and wear & increased leakage protection
- Supplied with BSP M Fittings as standard and free issued hose tail / pipe fittings. Can be supplied with a variety of food grade connections and also custom welded flange configurations. See case study, here.
- Operating Speeds up to 3400 rpm
- Casing Drain, Food Grade Trolleys and Food Grade Enclosure options for food industry
- Automatic Barrel Filling Kits with Stainless Steel Nozzle, Non Return Valve & Pressure Switch can be supplied for applications where barrel or container filling is required.
- Accessories include inverter drive for variable speed operation, dry run protection, pressure switch for automatic pumping, level sensors, remote control & radio operation.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
| Description ||Bronze ||Stainless Steel AISI 316 ||Nitrile (NBR) ||Natural Rubber (NR) ||Neoprene (CR) ||EPDM ||Silicon (VMQ) ||Ceramic / Graphite / NBR ||Ceramic / Graphite / Viton ||Widia / SiC / Viton |
|Part List || || || || || || || || || || |
|Pump Body || ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Impeller || ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Shaft || ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Mechanical Seal || || || || || || || ||• ||• ||• |
|Lip Seal || || ||• || || || || || || || |
** NOTE: Changes in Lip & Mechanical Seal Materials are at cost.