The Liverani Miniverter Flexible Impeller Pump offers all the advantages of the FEP MINI and MIDEX pumps but with integrated variable speed control. This combined with the SS316 materials of construction and various sealing and impeller material options, enables these flexible vane pumps to be used in a plethora of different applications.
The positive displacement pump family include flexible impeller pumps, which are also known as flexible vane pumps. These pumps are renowned for their dry self-priming ability and are therefore commonly used for applications where good suction lift capacity is required. Flexible impeller pumps are often used for viscous fluids, slurries and liquids containing solids and gas in low pressure applications. Thanks to their hygienic construction they are also popular as a sanitary pump.
It is possible to adjust the speed range of the Miniverter flexible impeller pump from 285 to 1400 rpm, and to choose the direction of flow using the integrated potentiometer and rocker switch fitted to the terminal box whilst still retaining its standard IP55 protection rating.
Carrying handles and trolleys are available as optional accessories to increase the Miniverter flexible vane pumps’ portability when being used for a variety of site applications.
Read more about the working principle of flexible impeller pumps and what processes they are commonly selected for here.
Features of the Miniverter Series Flexible Vane Pump:
- Close coupled flexible impeller pump with variable speed (inverter dial integral to terminal box)
- Smooth, pulsation free flow for the easy pumping of shear sensitive liquids.
- Solids passage capability - 3mm (MINI), 5mm (MIDEX)
- Self priming up to 6m without requiring a non return valve.
- Pumps can be operated in either direction through a reversing switch mounted on the panel.
- Pump head can be rotated and mounted in several positions.
- Wide range of connection types available including DIN, BSP Male & Female, Triclover, SMS, RJT, Friederich, Garolla, and Macron
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 Pipe Fittings for easy integration of the pump into existing applications are available on request to match any of the above connection types.
- NOTE: flexible vane pumps are supplied with BSP connections as standard with hose fittings, clamps and seals included.
- Flexible vane pump heads are SS316.
- Optional manual (MINI) and spring loaded (MIDEX) by-pass, these units can also be used with nozzles for dispensing applications.
- Automatic drum filling kits complete with stainless steel nozzle, non return valve & pressure switch are available if required#
- Optional carry handles and trolleys to increase portability
- MINIVERTER MINI
- MINIVERTER MIDEX
Material options for the Miniverter flexible impeller sanitary pump:
| Description ||Stainless Steel AISI 304 ||Stainless Steel AISI 316 ||Nitrile (NBR) ||Natural Rubber (NR) ||Neoprene (CR) ||EPDM ||Silicon (VMQ) ||St. St. / Graphite / NBR ||Tungsten Carbide / NBR ||Tungsten Carbide / Viton |
|Part List || || || || || || || || || || |
|Pump Body ||X ||X || || || || || || || || |
|Impeller || || ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X || || || |
|Mechanical Seal || || || || || || || ||X ||X ||X |
1.Changes in Mechanical Seal Materials are at cost. All pumps are supplied with Ceramic / Graphite / NBR as standard.
2.Changes in Impeller Materials are Free of Charge. All pumps are supplied with Natural Rubber Impellers as standard.
|Marine Applications||Industrial Applications|
- Contaminated bilge water pumping
- Oil and lubricant transfer
- Black and grey water pump
- Sludge and slurries
- Fish waste pump
- Food transfer applications
- Chemical pumping
- Waster water pump containing solids
- Oil and lubricants
- Viscous fluids, sludges and slurries
- Soaps, creams and gels