The Liverani SEP Series are close coupled, Stainless Steel AISI 316 side channel pumps, benefitting from a hygienic design. These liquid ring pump are frequently used in many industries for a variety of transfer and offloading applications of clean and low viscosity fluids such as fresh water, sea water, light hydrocarbons & oils, alcohols, acids, solvents & edible fluids.
The SEP side channel pumps are an incredibly robust and versatile pump, offering a varied flow and head range as well as motor voltage options and control options. Many are supplied with a carrying handle as standard making them useful as portable site pumps, and they can also be supplied with trolleys and inverter driven as well for variable capacity control. ATEX versions of these side channel pumps are available, see GR ADPE Range.
Features of the SEP Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- Close coupled, stainless steel liquid ring pump
- Self priming up to 6m without the need of a non return valve
- Reversible operation
- Low risk of cavitation due to low NPSHr
- Short period of dry running
- Hygienic construction
- Transfer of fluids with gases and vapour in suspension without a pulsing effect
- Single bearing and sealing construction up to EP MASTER 2”, EP70 & EP80 units fitted with double bearing and sealing construction - reducing shaft deflection and wear & increased leakage protection
- Manual by-pass option on bronze units for manual adjustment of capacity.
- Supplied with BSP M Fittings as standard and free issued hose tail / pipe fittings. Can be supplied with a variety of food grade connections and also custom welded flange configurations. See case study http://www.castlepumps.com/case-studies/aviation-company/
- Operating Speeds up to 3000 rpm
- Wide range of voltages, 12, 24, 110, 230, 230-400V & 400-690V in AC & DC
- Casing Drain, Food Grade Trolleys and Food Grade Enclosure options for food industry
- Connection types available DIN, BSP Male & female, Triclover, SMS, RJT, Friederich, Macron, Garolla
- Available accessories include temperature sensors, pressure switches, level sensors, timer switches for set times, remote controls and radio control
- Pumps can be supplied free standing, with base plates, on trolleys and even with carrying handles for smaller models
- Various Stainless Steel AISI 304 Pipe Fittings for easy integration of the pump into existing applications are available on request to match any of the above connection types.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
| Description ||Bronze ||Stainless Steel AISI 316 ||Nitrile (NBR) ||Natural Rubber (NR) ||Neoprene (CR) ||EPDM ||Silicon (VMQ) ||Ceramic / Graphite / NBR ||Ceramic / Graphite / Viton ||Widia / SiC / Viton |
|Part List || || || || || || || || || || |
|Pump Body || ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Impeller || ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Shaft || ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Mechanical Seal || || || || || || || ||• ||• ||• |
|Lip Seal || || ||• || || || || || || || |
** NOTE: Changes in Lip & Mechanical Seal Materials are at cost.