The Liverani Special FM Series is a belt drive side channel pump range with magnetic clutch that benefits from a hygienic design. These models of liquid ring pump are frequently used on trucks, tractors and general industry for transfer and offloading applications of clean and low viscosity fluids such as sea water, fuels and food grade liquids as well as fluids with up to 50% gas content.
The Special FM Series provides the same performance features as the Special Series side channel pumps, with with the added feature of the 12 or 24v magnetic clutch to remotely operate the pump from the control board. These are tough, robust and easily serviced liquid ring pumps which will rapidly self-prime and work continuously over a wide range of engine speeds.
Features of the FM Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- Belt driven liquid ring pump c/w 12v or 24v magnetic clutch
- Self priming up to 6m without the need of a non return valve
- Reversible operation
- Low risk of cavitation due to low NPSHr
- Short period of dry running
- Hygienic construction
- Transfer of fluids with gases and vapour in suspension without a pulsing effect
- Manual by-pass option on bronze units for manual adjustment of capacity
- Supplied with BSP M Fittings as standard and free issued hose tail / pipe fittings
- Operating speeds up to 1400 rpm
- Pulley systems available: ø152x2A
- Connection types available DIN, BSP Male & female, Triclover, SMS, RJT, Friederich, Macron, Garolla
- Available accessories include temperature sensors, pressure switches, level sensors, timer switches for set times, remote controls and radio control
- Pumps can be supplied free standing, with base plates, on trolleys and even with carrying handles for smaller models
- Various Stainless Steel AISI 304 Pipe Fittings for easy integration of the pump into existing applications are available on request to match any of the above connection types.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
| Description ||Bronze ||Stainless Steel AISI 316 ||Nitrile (NBR) ||Natural Rubber (NR) ||Neoprene (CR) ||EPDM ||Silicon (VMQ) ||Ceramic / Graphite / NBR ||Ceramic / Graphite / Viton ||Widia / SiC / Viton |
|Part List || || || || || || || || || || |
|Pump Body ||• ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Impeller ||• ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Shaft || ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Mechanical Seal || || || || || || || ||• ||• ||• |
- 1.Changes in Mechanical Seal Materials are at cost. All pumps are supplied with Ceramic / Graphite / NBR as standard.