The Liverani Special Series is a bareshaft and belt driven side channel pump range and benefit from a hygienic construction. These models of liquid ring pump are commonly used on board trucks and tractors, as well as general industry for a variety of transfer and offloading applications of clean and low viscosity fluids. Popular applications involve sea water, fuels, chemicals, food grade liquids and fluids that have up to 50% entrained gas.
These side channel pumps are tough, robust and easily serviced, which self-priming quickly without need for a non return valve and work continuously over a wide range of engine speeds.
Features of the Special Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- Bareshaft and belt-driven liquid ring pump
- Self priming up to 6m without the need of a non return valve
- Reversible operation
- Low risk of cavitation due to low NPSHr
- Short period of dry running
- Hygienic construction
- Transfer of fluids with gases and vapour in suspension without a pulsing effect
- Manual by-pass option on bronze units for manual adjustment of capacity.
- Supplied with BSP M Fittings as standard and free issued hose tail / pipe fittings
- Operating Speeds up to 3600 rpm
- Pulley Systems available: ø70x1A & ø80x2A
- Connection types available DIN, BSP Male & female, Triclover, SMS, RJT, Friederich, Macron, Garolla
- Available accessories include temperature sensors, pressure switches, level sensors, timer switches for set times, remote controls and radio control
- Pumps can be supplied free standing, with base plates, on trolleys and even with carrying handles for smaller models
- Various Stainless Steel AISI 304 Pipe Fittings for easy integration of the pump into existing applications are available on request to match any of the above connection types.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
| Description ||Bronze ||Stainless Steel AISI 316 ||Nitrile (NBR) ||Natural Rubber (NR) ||Neoprene (CR) ||EPDM ||Silicon (VMQ) ||Ceramic / Graphite / NBR ||Ceramic / Graphite / Viton ||Widia / SiC / Viton |
|Part List || || || || || || || || || || |
|Pump Body ||• ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Impeller ||• ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Shaft || ||• || || || || || || || || |
|Mechanical Seal || || || || || || || ||• ||• ||• |
1. Changes in Mechanical Seal Materials are at cost. All pumps are supplied with Ceramic / Graphite / NBR as standard.