The Raasm range of manual oil and grease pumps is available with both VITON and NBR seals, suitable for transferring low viscosity oils. These barrel pumps have a double reciprocating action which ensures a continuous flow at high pressures, this occurs when the pumping piston delivers the fluid at both up and down stroke. The handy and functional design of these drum pumps makes really easy the changing of container. Raasm hand operated grease pumps are equipped with follower plates to protect the lubricant and ensure maximum content extraction.
Features of the Raasm Hand Operated Barrel Pump:
- Hand operated grease pump
- Varying lengths available of suction tube to suit 12kg to 220kg drums
- Follower plates available to enable all grease to be extracted from inner drum wall ensuring maximum content extraction which automatically works due to vacuum created by pump
- Available as part of a mobile unit complete with hosing and Flowmeter
- Double pumping action available on some models.
- IMPA Code: 59 16 41
- 31200 - Single acting pump for use with 15-220kg drum. 2M delivery hose.
- 31201 - Single acting pump for use with 15-220kg drum. Without hose.
- 30200 - Double acting pump for use with 50-220kg drum. 2M delivery hose.
- 30050 - Double acting lever pump with 4 wheeled trolley, for use with 30/60kg drums.
- 32016 - Manually operated 16 litre oil dispenser equipped with carry handle.
- 32024 - Manually operated 24 litre oil dispenser mounted on a 2 wheel vessel.
- 32065 - Manually operated 65 litre oil dispenser mounted on a 4 wheeled vessel.
- 60410 - Hi-volume grease transfer pump for use with 16kg–30kg kegs (260 to 300mm external outlet).
- 60411 - Hi-volume grease transfer pump for use with 16-30kg kegs (270 to 330mm external outlet).
- 60280 - Robust bucket pump for use with 12.5kg kegs.
- 60310 - Robust bucket pump for use with 16-30kg kegs (260 to 300mm external outlet).
- 60311 - Robust bucket pump for use with 16-30kg kegs (270 to 330mm external outlet).
The Raasm range of manual oil & grease pumps have the following materials: