The Azcue RKZ Vertical Piston Pump is a double acting, high pressure pumping solution. This Azcue pump is designed for the high pressure pumping of water and other compatible relatively clean fluids, making it popular for water supply and pressure boosting. Depending upon the application at hand, this high pressure piston pump can be driven by an electric or hydraulic motor, and thanks to its vertical orientation is ideal for installations where space may be an issue.
The motor power is transferred to the pump via a gearbox with twin a twin shaft which drives the pistons. The pump pistons have graphite Teflon rings in bronze, stainless steel or other alloys dependent on client requirements, and have a safety valve in the valve box to enable minimum flow recirculation so that an external flow valve is not required. The flow of liquid is distributed via the valve box fitted with a flat sheeted valve set.
Thanks to its hermetic chamber which works as a pulsation dampener, the Azcue RKZ piston pump has a smooth, low pulsing flow.
Features of the RKZ Series Piston Pump:
- Double acting high pressure piston pump
- Fitted with minimum safe continuous flow valve (internal relief valve)
- Hermetic chamber to reduce pulsating flow
- Vertical orientation for space saving installations
- Lloyds / ABS approved pump
- Electrically or hydraulically driven
- Three phase 50hz/60hz motors available. IP55 TEFC IEC as standard
The material options for the Azcue RKZ high pressure plunger pump are:
|CHROMED CARBON STEEL
- Bilge water pump
- Boiler feed
- High pressure general sea water service
- Fire fighting
- Ballast water pumping
- General water transfer, supply and service
- Water pressure boosting pump
- Boiler feed water pump
- Light oil transfer
- Water tank emptying