The Savino Barbera OP close coupled centrifugal pumps are designed for higher flows of chemicals and aggressive liquids. These horizontal centrifugal pumps are constructed with a volute casing, which minimises the forces enacted on to the shaft and bearings. The OP series are available installed onto a baseplate or trolley, and comes with a choice of single or double mechanical seal with flush facility. The pumps have been designed to reduce the risk of contact between metal parts. Common uses of these centrifugal pumps include chemical handling, recirculation of chemicals to prevent separation, truck unloading, surface treatment, press filters, deodorisation and sea water cooling.
Features of the OP Single Stage Centrifugal Pump:
- Close coupled centrifugal pump design
- Comes with Savino Barbera designed single, double mechanical seal or flushed seal
- Capable of handling 4mm to 7mm solids
- Double mechanical seal can eliminate any issues caused by vaporising liquids, crystallisation, occasional dry running, preventing potential leakages and loss of pump performance.
- Mechanical Seal used is individually balanced with cartridge installation to allow cooling of sliding parts.
- Open impeller
- Outlet connection flanged
- Pump can be supplied base plate mounted or trolley mounted.
- Pump shaft directly keyed to motor ensures zero chance of coupling slippage
- Available in 50 or 60hz with IP55 motors as standard
- OP 80A - 15Kw, 2 pole motor. Open Impeller. Max flow 105m³h, max head 30M.
- OP 80B – 18.5Kw, 2 pole motor. Open Impeller. Max flow 120m³h, max head 40M.
- OP 100D – 9.2Kw, 4 pole motor. Open Impeller. Max flow 125m³h, max head 14M.
- OP 125D - 15Kw, 4 pole motor. Open Impeller. Max flow 150m³h, max head 20M.
The Savino Barbera OP Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps are available with the following material options:
|PP||PVC||PVDF||PE & HD||EPDM||FPM||PTFE||FEP COATING||PFA COATING|
|O Rings & Static Ring||X||X||X||X||X|