The Sero SEMA series of side channel pumps are self-priming liquid ring pumps designed for medium flow, high pressure and high temperature applications. Suitable for handling low viscosity fluids that do not contain abrasive particles and those containing up to 50% gas content, the side channel pump design is relatively flexible in terms of the liquids that it is compatible with.
The SEMA range of self-priming pumps, which can be supplied long coupled or closed coupled, is supplied with a magnetic coupling as standard to ensure maintenance free operation for more hazardous applications. Suitable applications of this liquid ring pump include high temperature, acids, refrigerants, fuel transfer, LPG, pressure boosting, sea water transfer and boiler feed.
Read our guide to liquid ring pumps for further detail on how this pump works.
Features of the SEMA Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- ATEX certification
- Capable of pumping fluids up to 200°C
- Magnetic coupling as standard
- Extremely low NPSH required
- Maintenance free operation
- Low noise level
- Open star impellers for high self-priming capability and easy pumping of gaseous liquids.
- Liquid lubricated bearings that guarantee high operation reliability
- Flexible coupling without spacer sleeve
- Coupling guard conforming to EN 294
- 230V, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Optional baseplate
- PN25 or PN40 flanges for added security
- DIN EN 734
- SEMA-S – Long coupled magnetic drive, low NPSH
- SEMA-L – Long coupled magnetic drive, DIN EN 734
- SEMA-Z – Long coupled magnetic drive, DIN EN 734
- SEMA-Block – Close coupled magnetic drive
The Sero SEMA series side channel pumps are available with the following material options: