The Sero SHP side channel pump is a liquid ring pump designed for high pressure and low flow applications. With its API-610 approval, this side channel pump is suitable for flammable gases and hydrocarbons, and is capable of generating heads above 3500’ with a maximum allowable working pressure of 100 bar.
The SHP pump has enhanced hydraulic coverage and follows API-610 specifications, whilst also offering API material codes S-6, C-6 and A-8. Liquid end barrel design is standard and has ANSI 900lb flanges to meet the 610 nozzle loading requirements. A number of sealing options are also available with a sealless mag drive design.
The SHP liquid ring pump is an alternate option to high speed centrifugal process pumps and small reciprocating pumps, and benefits from: no pulsation issues, reduced maintenance costs and no emissions/pollution.
Read our side channel pump guide for more information on the working principle and typical applications here.
Features of the SHP Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- Heavy duty side channel pump incorporating many API 610 features
- Rugged multi-stage pump with barrel design (secondary containment)
- Low NPSH requirements (1’ to 4’)
- MAWP: 1450 psi. High suction pressure
- Flow range: 0.4 – 8.5 m3h
- Head to 3,500 ft at 3,500 rpm
- Entrained gas/vapour capability. Upwards of 40%
- Small dimensional footprint
- No high speed gear boxes
- No pulsation
- No emissions/pollution
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Base plate version also available (pump & motor on shared plate)
The Sero SHP liquid ring pump is available with the following material options: