The Sero SRZ series self-priming side channel pumps are designed for high flow, high pressure and high temperature applications. The side channel pump design is capable of pumping aerated liquids as well as low viscosity fluids without the presence of abrasive particles.
The SRZ range of self-priming pumps are available with a standard mechanical seal and double mechanical seal or magnetic coupling for more extreme and high temperature applications. Suitable applications for this liquid ring pump include high temperature, refrigerants, fuel transfer, LPG, pressure boosting, sea water transfer and boiler feed.
For more information on a liquid ring pump's design and operation, view our guide.
Features of the SRZ Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- ATEX certification
- Capable of pumping fluids up to 220°C
- Magnetic coupling available
- Optional cooling/heating of seal chamber
- Mechanical seal, bearings etc can be changed without removing the pump from the pipework
- Option of double mechanical seal
- Open star impellers for high self-priming capability and easy pumping of gaseous liquids.
- Low noise level
- Liquid lubricated bearings that guarantee high operation reliability
- Flexible coupling without spacer sleeve
- Coupling guard conforming to EN 294
- 230V, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- Optional baseplate
- PN40 flanges for added security
- DIN EN 734
The Sero SRZ series liquid ring pumps are available with the following material options: