The Sero SRZS series of side channel pumps are self-priming liquid ring pumps ideal for high flow, high pressure and high temperature applications. The side channel pump design enables this range to deal with aerated fluids and low viscosity liquids.
The SRZS range of self-priming pumps are available with a standard mechanical seal and double mechanical seal or magnetic coupling for more extreme and high temperature applications. There is also the option of a canned motor. This liquid ring pump is commonly used for high temperature, refrigerants, fuel transfer, LPG, pressure boosting, sea water transfer and boiler feed applications.
For further information on this pumps working principle and its typically applications, read our side channel pump guide.
Features of the SRZS Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- ATEX certification
- Capable of pumping fluids up to 220°C
- Magnetic coupling available
- Canned motor available
- Optional cooling/heating of seal chamber
- Extremely low NPSH requirement
- Mechanical seal, bearings etc can be changed without removing the pump from the pipework
- Option of double mechanical seal
- Open star impellers for high self-priming capability and easy pumping of gaseous liquids
- Low noise level
- Liquid lubricated bearings that guarantee high operation reliability
- Flexible coupling without spacer sleeve
- Coupling guard conforming to EN 294
- 230V, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- Optional baseplate
- PN40 flanges for added security
- DIN EN 734
The Sero SRZS series side channel pumps are available with the following material options: