The Sero SVG/SVM series of side channel pumps are vertical, self-priming liquid ring pumps designed for low flow and high pressure applications. Side channel pumps are excellent at handling fluids containing high gas content, up to 50% and are compatible with most low viscosity fluids that do not contain abrasive particles.
Sealing options for the SVG/SVM range of self-priming pumps include a standard mechanical seal and magnetic coupling for more extreme and high temperature applications. Suitable applications for this liquid ring pump include hazardous/explosive fluids, refrigerants, fuel transfer, pressure boosting, solvents and sea water transfer.
Available here is our guide to liquid ring pumps, detailing how they work and the applications they are typically used for.
Features of the SVG/SVM Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- ATEX certification
- Magnetic coupling available
- Space saving vertical design
- Mechanical seal can be checked for leaks without removing the pump from the pipework
- Open star impellers for high self-priming capability and easy pumping of gaseous liquids
- Rigid shaft for fault free operation
- Low noise level
- Rigid bearing lubricated by pumped medium
- 230V, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- PN16 flanges for added security (ANSI 150/300 available)
The Sero SVG/SVM series side channel pumps are available with the following material options: