The Tsurumi 80SFQ Series Submersible Water Pump is made of Cast 316 Stainless Steel (1.4436) with viton seals and a double mechanical seal is fitted. The 80SFQ Series heavy duty motors are fitted with internal overloads and are available in motors up to 3.7Kw. The 80SFQ series of sea water pumps allow free passage of solids up to 15 mm and can achieve a flow rate up to 70.8m³/hr (1180L/min). The 80SFQ sump pump is designed for use in marine and other industries for pumping aggressive liquids, strong chemicals, sea and salt water and is extremely resilient for prolonged use in these substances.
- Cast 316 Stainless Steel Submersible Pump suitable for aggressive liquids, chemicals, sea and salt water.
- Free passage of solids up to 15 mm.
- Equipped with a circle thermal cut-out
- Silicon carbide double mechanical seal in a chamber of turbine oil,
- Viton elastomers
- Open type impeller
- 10 metres of heavy duty, neoprene rubber power cable.
- Motors are fitted with internal overloads.
- 3 phase 50Hz motors.
- 80SFQ21.5 – 3”FBSP. 1.5Kw, 400v. 645 L/min, 21M max head. 6mm free passage.
- 80SFQ23.7 - 3”FBSP. 3.7Kw, 400v. 1180 L/min, 24.6M max head. 15mm free passage.
|STAINLESS STEEL EN-X5CrNiMo17-12-2 / DIN GX5CrNiMo19-11-2|