The Tsurumi 80U2 Series Submersible Water Pump is constructed of cast iron and has solid handling capabilities of up to 56mm. The 80U2 series Sump Pumps are available free standing or guide rail mounted when purchased with the optional auto-coupling kit.
The 80U2 series Sewage Pumps are designed to provide excellent free passage for the uninterrupted flow of suspended solids and fibrous material and are popular pumps in agricultural and industrial industries, pumping stations and in sewage treatment.
- Cast iron submersible pump suitable for industrial sewage, water with solids.
- Free passage of solids up to 56 mm.
- 403 Stainless Steel Shaft
- Silicon carbide double mechanical seal in an oil chamber.
- Cast iron vortex impeller
- Equipped with a thermal cut-out
- 10 metres of heavy duty rubber power cable.
- Available as free standing or guide rail mounted.
- Optional guide rail auto-coupling kit available with guide hook, top bracket, pedestal and lifting chain but not rails and bend and stand for free standing types.
- Optional guide hook adapter available with all 3” versions when replacing an existing Flygt pump.
- 80U2.75 – 3” BSPF. 0.75Kw, 400v. 450 L/min. 12M max Head. 46mm free passage.
- 80U21.5 - 3” BSPF. 1.5Kw, 400v. 600 L/min. 16M max Head. 46mm free passage.
- 80U22.2 - 3” BSPF. 2.2Kw, 400v. 800 L/min. 19M max Head. 56mm free passage.
- 80U23.7 - 3” BSPF. 3.7Kw, 400v. 1025 L/min. 23.5M max Head. 56mm free passage.
|CAST IRON||STAINLESS STEEL EN-X6Cr13 / EN-X30Cr13|