The Tsurumi KTV2/KRS2 Series Submersible Water Pump Agitator can handle solids up to 30mm. To increase wear resistance, the impellers are constructed of chromium iron and the pumps include a chromium iron built in agitator to stir sand and silt into suspension for pumping.
The Tsurumi KTV2 / KRS2 Series Sump Pumps are designed for use in the drainage of sludge, slurry, liquids containing sandy mud and bentonite and used primarily in mining, quarrying, construction, industrial and processing industries.
- Cast aluminium sludge pump for drainage of water containing sludge, slurry, sand and silt and bentonite.
- Free passage of solids up to 30mm.
- KTV2 models feature a semi-open vortex chromium iron impeller.KRS2 models feature an open chromium iron impeller. Chromium Iron agitator.
- Silicon carbide double mechanical seal in an oil chamber
- 20 meters of heavy duty rubber power cable. Individually screened cable is available on KRS2 models for an extra cost.
- KTV2 models are supplied with a threaded outlet and hose connector.
- 3 phase 4 pole 50Hz motors with thermal cut out.
- KTV2-50 – 2” BSPM & 50mm outlet. 2Kw, 400v. 425 L/min, 20M max head. 10mm free passage.
- KTV2-80 - 3” BSPM & 80mm outlet. 3Kw, 400v. 725 L/min, 23M max head. 10mm free passage.
- KRS2-80 – 80mm outlet. 4Kw, 400v. 1650 L/min, 16M max head. 30mm free passage.
- KRS2-100 - 100mm outlet. 6Kw, 400v. 2350 L/min, 17M max head. 30mm free passage.
- KRS2-150 - 150mm outlet. 9Kw, 400v. 3200 L/min, 22M max head. 30mm free passage.
The Tsurumi KTV2/KRS2 Series Submersible Pumps are available with the following material options:
|CHROMIUM IRON||SYNTHETIC RUBBER||CAST ALUMINIUM||STAINLESS STEEL EN-X6Cr13 / EN-X30Cr13|