The Tsurumi POMA Series Submersible Water Pump for drainage water allows the passing of solids up to 35mm. These Waste Water Pumps are available with an optional integral tube float switch as an alternative to the pendent type where an application has a narrow sump and its operation may be fouled.
The POMA Sump Pump is ideal for drainage in both domestic and industrial applications. It is used by water utility companies for its ability to handle solids and final effluent and in the drainage of waste water from cellars and basements.
- Drainage water, final effluent, waste water.
- 304 Stainless Steel Casing, thermoplastic handle and base.
- Vortex thermoplastic impeller allows for free passage of solids up to 35mm.
- Optional integral tube float switch available.
- Silicon carbide double mechanical seal in an oil chamber
- 10 metres of heavy duty power cable.
- Single phase 50Hz motor with thermal cut out.
- 230 volt users can select from 2 options; the domestic supplied with a hose tail, hose clip and a 3 pin plug or the industrial which comes with a female BSP but no plug.
- 110 volt pumps are supplied as industrial.
- POMA Industrial – 2” BSPF outlet. 110/230v. 0.15Kw, 250 L/min, 5.5M max head, 35mm free passage.
- POMA Domestic – 50mm outlet. 230v. 0.15Kw, 250 L/min, 5.5M max head, 35mm free passage.
The Tsurumi POMA Series Submersible Pumps are available with the following material options:
|GLASS FIBRE REINFORCED PLASTIC
|STAINLESS STEEL EN-X6Cr13