Castle Pumps have over 15 years of experience in the global export market; supplying industrial pumps and related fluid handling accessories into over 95 countries worldwide. We therefore have first-hand knowledge of export requirements and restrictions, giving you confidence that there will be no delays in the dispatching of your goods.
Castle Pumps are able to provide clients with the various items of documentation that are often required for exported goods. These include:
- Certificate of Origin certified by the local chamber of commerce, or the client’s nominated chamber of commerce.
- Certificate of Conformity
- 3.1 Material Certification
- 2.1 / 2.2 Declaration of Compliance / Statement of Compliance
- Performance witness testing by third party including Lloyds, RINA, ABS, Bureau Veritas, DNV
- EUR 1 Movement Certificate
All of our quotations are made according to the Incoterms chart of responsibility, ensuring that the outline of costs is clear from the outset. We are able to ship your goods worldwide via air, sea and road using IATA, BIFA and RHA accredited members. The option is also available, should it be required, for clients to arrange their own carriers to collect goods from our premises. We ensure that our goods are packed in accordance with ISPM15, and can also be packed according to the shipping method, complete with any required shipping marks.
In order to enable ease of business, we are able to accept payment for goods in three major currencies; GBP, EUR and USD. We are happy to accept payment via bank transfer, cheques and Letters of Credit (conditions apply).