Customer: Stamps/Ink Manufacturer
1 x Stainless Steel Eccentric Worm Barrel Pump
Flux F550S Range
- Application: Photopolymer Resin Drum Pump
- Temperature: Ambient
- Viscosity: 30,000 cPs
- Immersion Tube Length: 1000 mm
- Flow: 15 l/min
- Total head: 2 meters
- Motor: 1.1 kW, 3 phase motor. 900 rpm
- Mechanical Seal in ceramic oxide
- O-Rings: FKM
- Bearing Flange: Aluminium
- Outer Tube: Stainless Steel 316 Ti
- Torsion Shaft: Stainless Steel 316 Ti
- Eccentric Worm: Stainless Steel 316 Ti
This UK ink manufacturer was having great difficulties finding a suitable barrel pump to transfer their highly viscous photopolymer resin from a 200 litre drum. They required a reliable pump of high quality as this application was extremely important for the daily manufacturing process of the company.
Our knowledge and many years of experience in dealing with viscous fluids applications has taught us that due to the high viscosity nature of the fluid a progressive cavity pump would be the best option for this customer. We selected an electric progressive cavity barrel pump with a 1.1 kW, 3 phase motor at a speed of 900 rpm; this drum pump transfers a minimum of 15 l/min of the high viscous resin at 2 meters head.
You can download this case study by clicking on the image below...