The Azcue BTR Vertical Immersion Pump is fitted with a fixed cutting disk and sharp impeller designed to grind and obliterate any solids. With a grinding capability of up to 8000-9000kg/hr accepting solids up to 30mm in size, this vertical cantilever pump is ideal for applications involving viscous, dirty mediums such as sewage, food, fish waste and those with a similar consistency.
As this model of Azcue pump is immersed into where is fluid is stored, it is well suited to applications where space saving is required or where if the pump was located outside the suction distance would be too long. The immersed column of the BTR vertical shaft pump is oil filled for mechanical seal cooling, allowing fluids up to 80°C to be handled.
The bottom bearing lubrication enables dry running of the vertical column pump, meaning that start-stop float switches are not required.
Features of the BTR Vertical Cantilever Pump:
- Centrifugal immersion pump
- Pump manufactured in Spain
- Marine type approved by all classification societies
- Cutting impeller able to handle solids up to 30mm
- Grinding capability of up to 8000-9000kg/hr
- Ideal for space saving installations
- Available in cast iron, 316 stainless steel and bronze for seawater
- Oil cooled mechanical seal
- Bottom bearing lubrication for dry running
- Three phase 50Hz/60Hz motors available. IP55 as standard.
The Azcue BTR Vertical Grinding Sump Pump is available with the following material options:
|AISI 316 (SS)|
|Marine Applications:||Industrial Applications:|
- Black and grey water containing solids
- Contaminated bilge water pumps
- Fish waste pumping
- Waste slurries
- Waste water transfer containing solids
- Slurries and sludges
- Sewage pumping
- Organic waste e.g. food, manure and vegetation