The Boyser RBT-100 Series
Peristaltic Pump is the largest of our hose pumps, with the highest performance capabilities in the range. Its rugged design makes this self priming peristaltic pump extremely heavy duty and capable of efficient operation in the harshest of environments where other pumps fail due to issues such as dry running damage, clogged valves and seal failures.
As a shoe operated peristaltic hose pump rather than a roller operated one, the Boyser RBT is capable of higher pressures than other peristaltic pumps on the market, making them suitable for pumping viscous fluid long distances.
Thanks to its internal hose being available in a wide selection of materials, its ability to handle solids, fluids with little moisture and shear sensitive mediums, these
Boyser pumps are extremely versatile. The wide range of applications that it is suitable for include oily sludge, bilge water, oils, shear sensitive liquids, slurries with solids present, dewatering, drainage of tanks, emergency pump leakages, food stuffs, acids, lime milk and muds.
Features of the RBT peristaltic hose pump:
- Good suction lift and self priming up to 9 metres
- Can dry run without damage and handle fluids with low moisture content
- Inner hose available in a variety of materials for compatibility with almost any fluid.
- Seal-less design makes them less likely to leak – ideal for chemicals and aggressive fluids
- Can handle solids up to pretty much the size of the peristaltic pump inlet/outlet and high viscosities up to 30000cSt
- Gentle pumping motion and low rpm means that they can handle shear sensitive fluids without disrupting the fluid’s natural structure
- Reversible operation allowing tank to tank transfer and the recovering of fluid from the dispensing hose if required at the end of transfer
- Excellent accuracy +/-1% and motor speed is proportional to flow making it ideal for dosing applications
- Patented double conical hose clamp to ensure leak free connection
- Heavy duty internal ball bearing box that means the motor and gear reducer shaft do not have to support of all of the load, adding strength and increasing life span
- Wrapped inner and outer hose, reinforced with high density pressed Nylon for longer life
- Simple and lost cost to maintain thanks to the hose being the only wearing part, which is easy to clean and replace, and the absence of valves and seals that can clog and wear.
- Available with a range of accessories including pulsation dampener, leak detector and inverter
- Variety of drive options which include fixed or variable speed (with speed control)
- 230v, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- ATEX approved, marine certification and food grade certification available
For more information on the workings of peristaltic pumps, please read our guide.
- Geared motor
- Motor variator with gear reducer
- Geared motor with integrated inverter
The Boyser RBT Series Peristaltic Hose Pumps are available with the following material options:
|Marine Applications||Industrial Applications|
- Black and grey water containing solids
- Contaminated bilge water pumps
- Fish waste pumping
- Waste slurries
- Fume scrubber pumps
- Dredging pump
- Oily sludges
- Aggressive fluids and chemical pump
- Waste water transfer containing solids
- Slurries and sludge pump
- Sewage pumping
- Organic waste e.g. food, manure and vegetation
- Food transfer pump
- Paint, ink, glue and dye