The Debem DM Series of magnetic drive pumps is a centrifugal pump that is magnetically coupled available in polypropylene (PP) or in Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF). This range of mag drive pumps are low maintenance and designed for applications that seal less pump is required. Suitable for transferring clean liquids that do not contain any solids in suspension, including highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids, Debem DM magnetic drive pumps are ideal for continuous running applications. This centrifugal magnetic drive pump requires a positive suction pressure to function correctly and can handle liquids with a viscosity up to 150cps.
Thanks to its polypropylene or PVDF constructed body combined with its seal-less, anti-leak design, the DM magnetically coupled centrifugal pump is popular for applications that include aggressive chemicals and acids and is typically used as a chemical transfer pump. The magnetic coupling also increases the safety of the pump by significantly reducing the chance of corrosive liquids leaking thanks to the absence of a mechanical seal that is prone to wear.
Features of the DM Mag Drive Pump:
- Centrifugal magnetic coupling pump
- Lift capability of 0M - Flooded
- Leak free construction thanks to seal-less design
- Zero welds ensures low maintenance intervals
- IEC & NEMA motors available in single and 3 phase 50hz/60hz
- Quick and easy to maintain
- Inexpensive and readily available spares
- Available in PP or PVDF
Material options for the Debem Magnetically Coupled Centrifugal Pump:
|PP ||PVDF & CF ||Alumina Ceramic ||Viton ||EPDM ||PTFE & 30% Graphite |
|SHAFT || || ||x || || || |
|THRUST BEARING WASHER || || || || || ||x |
|BEARING || || || || || ||x |
|O RING || || || ||x ||x || |
|Impeller ||x ||x || || || || |
|Pump casing ||x ||x || || || || |
|Head Thrust Bearing Washer || || ||x || || || |
The Debem DM Series magnetically coupled pump range is a centrifugal pump designed for transferring highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic fluids. Thanks to its design benefits, this mag drive pump series is a preferable option where a reliable chemical resistant pump is required for continuous running applications.
- Leak-proof design: The magnetic drive pump design eliminates the risk of fluid leakage. As a result, there isn't any risk of wasting expensive products or leakage of hazardous fluids.
- Reliable design: The Debem DM mag drive centrifugal pump series has a simple design, which makes it an extremely reliable pumping solution that provides cost-effective maintenance and has a longer service life
- Easy maintenance: This magnetically coupled pump is design with a small number of components, making it very easy to maintain.
- Magnetic coupling: This magnetic drive pump requires no need for motor/pump alignment procedures due to being magnetically coupled.
The Debem DM mag drive centrifugal pump is designed with maximum safety in mind and provide an efficient and reliable operation. In addition, the magnetically coupled pump series has a seal less design and high chemical resistance, making it an ideal chemical pump solution for highly corrosive applications.
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Textile industry,
- Water treatment plants