The Debem Sani-Boxer Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is an Italian manufactured, 3A certified and FDA approved AODD pump. Thanks to its hygienic design, this air operated double diaphragm pump is designed for the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries where a food grade pump is required to prevent contamination of the pumped fluid.
The Sani-Boxer AODD pump is made from mechanically polished stainless steel (AISI 316) to a roughness of < 0.8μm and benefits from a quick emptying system to aid Clean in Place as a hygienic pump.
This Debem range of sanitary air operated diaphragm pumps are what we like to describe as “Fit and forget” solutions. Thanks to their low maintenance, long service life and little manual intervention required, the air operated diaphragm pumps can just be left to do their job.
Features of the Sani-Boxer AODD Pump:
- 3A & FDA approved for the safe handling of liquid food stuffs
- Made from mechanically polished SS 316 to a roughness of < 0.8μm
- 360⁰ rotating quick emptying system to aid Clean in Place
- Patented “Easy-Clean” valve seat system which locks the ball into position whilst preventing the formation of residue and allowing fast and easy cleaning.
- Special hygienic design in PTFE with EPDM supports. There are no fixing nuts and the diaphragm profile is such that it avoids residue deposits and makes cleaning easier.
- Can be run dry and can pump long distances and dry run without damage, making them unaffected by process stops and pauses in the production line.
- Self-priming capabilities of up to 4m for difficult suction conditions
- Can handle viscosities up to 15000 cp (depending upon installation)
- Patented stall protection - If there is a pressure imbalance the pump will continue running without stalling, reducing downtime and time consuming manual intervention.
- Easily adjustable flow - By amending the air inlet pressure, you can efficiently meet the exact flow requirements of an installation/process.
- Wide range of uses - Can handle viscous fluids with low moisture content, solids up to 4mm and aggressive chemicals due to the various diaphragm materials.
- Low cost to maintain - Long life diaphragms designed for more than 50M cycles and a lot fewer internal wearing parts to maintain compared to equivalent AODD pump models.
- Fine tuning of motor speed at a constant pressure.
- Actuated via a non-lubricated air system
Our guide to air operated double diaphragm pumps provides more information on the working principle of this pump.
The Debem Sani-Boxer Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is constructed of the following materials:
|Description||(A) Stainless Steel ASI 316, Electro-Polished||(D) EPDM||(T) PTFE|
|Fluid Side Diaphragm||X|
|Air Side Diaphragm||X|
NOTE: The Saniboxer only has a single, composite, diaphragm consisting of a fluid side material and air side material.