The Etatron AD Series Fluid Dosing Pump is a motor driven diaphragm pump. A worm gearbox driven by an electric motor converts the rotational input from the motor to a forward and aft movement in the pump head. This movement is controlled via the stroke length adjuster located at the rear of the pump allowing a stroke length adjustment of between 10% - 100%. The metering pump head contains a spring return mechanism ensuring high repeatability. Typical applications include water treatment, process and agriculture industry.
- Diaphragm type fluid metering pump
- Single Piece PTFE Diaphragm
- Single ball check valve
- 10% – 100% Stroke Length adjustment
- Aluminium housing protected by epoxy paint
- BSPM Thread connections
- Available with 230V / 400V motors 50hz / 60hz Tropicalised motors, IP55 rated. ATEX Rated motor. Alternatively in bareshaft
- Other options include Servo controlled motor mechanism servo controlled which accepts a 4-20ma input to control stroke length
- Frequency inverter control
- AD0027CA00100 - Max flow 27 L/H, max head pressure 14 Bar. 50mm Ø diaphragm. 1/2" Gm valves. 3.1mm stroke length.
- AD0060CA00100 - Max flow 60 L/H, max head pressure 10 Bar. 67mm Ø diaphragm. 1/2" Gm valves. 4mm stroke length.
- AD0123CA00100 - Max flow 123 L/H, max head pressure 6 Bar. 85mm Ø diaphragm. 1/2" Gm valves. 4mm stroke length.
Material options for the AD chemical dosing pump: