The Etatron AP Series Fluid Dosing Pump is a mechanically driven piston pump manufactured with a spring return mechanism and gearbox immersed in an oil bath with an outside casing in aluminium. The gearbox converts the rotational movement created by the motor to a forward and back movement for the fluid metering pump head in which the length of piston movement is controlled via a dial allowing for between 10% -100% stroke length adjustment. V ring seals provide sealing for high temperature and corrosive environments, making the AP piston pump suitable in particular for the process, water and agricultural industries.
Features of the AP Series Piston Pump:
- Piston type liquid dosing pump
- Single Piece PTFE Diaphragm
- Single or double ball check valve
- 10% – 100% Stroke Length adjustment
- Aluminium housing protected by epoxy paint
- BSPM Thread connections
- Available with 230V / 400V motors 50hz / 60hz Tropicalised motors, IP55 rated. ATEX Rated motor. Alternatively in bareshaft
- Other options include Servo controlled motor mechanism servo controlled which accepts a 4-20ma input to control stroke length
- Frequency inverter control
- AP0022AA00100 - AISI 316L. AISI/NBR seals. 16mm Ø piston. 1/2" Gm valves. Max flow 22 L/H, max head pressure 20 Bar. 120 strokes/minute.
- AP0077BA00100 - PVC. PVC/FPM seals. 30mm Ø piston. 1/2" Gm valves. Max flow 77 L/H, max head pressure 10 Bar. 120 strokes/minute.
- AP0095BA00100 - PVC. PVC/FPM seals. 48mm Ø piston. 3/4" Gm valves. Max flow 95 L/H, max head pressure 4.5 Bar. 60 strokes/minute.
The AP Chemical Metering Pump is available in the following material options: