The Etatron BD Series Fluid Dosing Pump is a motor driven diaphragm dosing pump in which the stroke length can be adjusted between 10-100% of range. Typically the stroke length and speed will be adjusted according to the fluid being pumped. A more viscous fluid will require a long stroke length to ensure not only the pump operates as required, but also so that the correct amount of fluid is dosed.
An electric motor drives the fluid metering pump containing a spring return mechanism via a worm gearbox, which converts the rotational input into forward and aft movement. This design of liquid dosing pump ensures accurate dosing and high repeatability meaning this pump is typically used in critical applications in water treatment, agricultural and process industries where accurate dosing is paramount to the process.
- Diaphragm type fluid dosing pump
- Single Piece PTFE Diaphragm
- Double or single ball check valve
- 10% – 100% Stroke Length adjustment
- Aluminium housing protected by epoxy paint
- BSPM threaded connections
- Available with 230V / 400V motors 50hz / 60hz Tropicalised motors, IP55 rated. ATEX Rated motor. Alternatively in bareshaft.
- Optional servo controlled motor mechanism that accepts a 4-20ma input to control stroke length
- Frequency inverter control
- BD0113BA00000 – Max flow 113 L/H, max head pressure 10 Bar. 103 strokes/minute. 75mm Ø diaphragm. 3/4" Gm valves. 8.5mm stroke length. 0.25Kw.
- BD0257BA00000 – Max flow 257 L/H, max head pressure 6 Bar. 103 strokes/minute. 95mm Ø diaphragm. 1" Gm valves. 10mm stroke length. 0.25Kw.
- BD0300BA00000 – Max flow 300 L/H, max head pressure 5 Bar. 120 strokes/minute. 95mm Ø diaphragm. 1" Gm valves. 10mm stroke length. 0.25Kw.
- BD0420BA00600 – Max flow 420 L/H, max head pressure 3 Bar. 103 strokes/minute. 115mm Ø diaphragm. 1" Gm valves. 8.5mm stroke length. 0.37Kw.
The Etatron BD Series Chemical Metering Pump is available in the following materials: