The Flux 99.98% Emptying Barrel Pump Kit is designed as a ready-to-use kit for 99,98 % drum emptying and transferring low viscosity expensive or dangerous liquids from a drum or IBC tank. This chemical barrel pump kit is supplied complete with 2m hose and manual stainless steel dispensing nozzle, making it a great pumping solution for use even in hazardous applications. The beauty of this pre-assembled Flux pump kit is that it comes complete with a flow backstop valve at the pump inlet that can be closed before removing the pump from the container. This unique feature makes the electric barrel pump ideal for handling high-value fluids as it ensures any excess liquid stays in the tube when moving the pump from drum to drum to prevent waste or unnecessary expenditures.
This electric drum pump kit for chemicals can easily empty up to 99.98% of the barrel contents, preventing waste and limiting fluid spillage, which is highly beneficial when handling high-grade/high-value fluids, for example, in the cosmetic industry. Suitable to transfer low viscosity expensive or dangerous liquids up to 600cP, this Flux drum pump is also easy to dismantle and clean, meaning it can be used for multiple pumping applications. The chemical barrel pump can also be supplied with ATEX certificate depending on the application requirements.
Features of the 99.98% Emptying Flux Drum Pump:
- Flowback stop valve
- Up to 99.98% barrel emptying
- Comes equipped with either a F416 air motor or F460 Ex 230V electric motor
- Minimal effort required to clean due to ease of dismantling
- Suitable for transferring almost every low viscosity fluid
- Optimum barrel emptying due to unique impellor design
- Version in stainless steel is tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4110 X
- FP 425 Ex S-41/34 – 460 25 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 425 Ex S-41/34 – 460 25 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux Pump Kit for 99.98% Barrel Emptying is available with the following material options:
|STAINLESS STEEL 316 L / 316 Ti (S)|
This Flux pump is a perfect pumping solution for transferring low viscosity, high value or dangerous fluids from drum or IBC. The chemical barrel pump has a compact design and provides pulsation-free fluid transfer.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux drum pumps are well-known German-made pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for cleaning – This electric barrel pump can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning, making it a perfect pumping solution for many industrial applications.
- Optimal barrel emptying – This Flux pump kit can empty up to 99.98% of the barrel contents, providing optimal use of fluid and preventing waste.
- No fluid spillage – Flux 99.98% Emptying Barrel Pump Kit has a unique flow backstop valve that ensures any excess liquid stays in the tube when moving the pump from drum to drum to prevent spills and waste.
The Flux 99.98% Emptying Barrel Pump Kit is designed for transferring light liquids, including chemicals and acids 600 cP. The chemical barrel pump is ideal for use with expensive or dangerous liquids where spills should be avoided.
- Acids such as hydrochloric acid, boric acid, sulfuric acid, citric acid
- Petroleum, diesel, heating oil, hydraulic oil, engine oil
- Gasoline, formic acid (as from 85 %), ethylene glycol